Join our mailing list.
- New Developments for Local Community Choice Energy Efforts (November 1, 2016)
- Central, South Coast Counties, Cities Look At Bringing More Renewable Electricity To Region (September 27, 2016)
- Green energy initiative explored (September 20, 2016)
- Regional Governments Explore Cooperative Purchasing for Electricity (September 20, 2016)
- Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo and Ventura Counties/Cities Explore New Energy Model (September 20, 2016)
- Community Choice Energy plan gets potential funding in Santa Barbara County (June 20, 2016)
- Council votes to join alternative power study (January 1, 2016)
- Council: Community Choice Energy could be future of electrical service (December 16, 2015)
- SLO County Supervisors vote to study green energy choices with Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties (October 6, 2015)
- SLO Supes to consider steps toward community choices for energy production (September 30, 2015)
- City asked to take part in energy study (September 4, 2015)
- Santa Barbara County Supervisors Approve Renewable Energy Study, $965 Million Budget (June 10, 2015)
- County May Buy Electricity Wholesale then Sell to Customers (May 7, 2015)
Need more? Email email@example.com or call (805) 568-3540.